The Heritage Rose Foundation was founded and developed to preserve and disseminate education and information about old garden roses and their origins and history.
The foundation's ideals match so closely with our own group's interests and goals that we feel a unique responsibility to encourage participation in this worthy organization. Please consider joining this group whose goal is to preserve and promote heritage roses throughout the world.
Click here to go to the Heritage Rose Foundation website
Purchase, Join, or Donate to the Heritage Rose Foundation
The Heritage Rose Foundation Goals:
- The collection of roses originating in the 19th Century or earlier and roses with particular historic, educational, or genetic value (heritage roses).
- The establishment of one or more gardens wherein heritage roses may be grown and displayed.
- The advancement of research and investigations into heritage roses, including history, identification, genetics, and breeding, propagation, diseases and pest, suitability for landscape use.
- The publishing and dissemination of information about heritage roses, including any and all research that emanates from the foundation.
- The establishment and maintenance of a library of books, periodicals, research papers, manuscripts, catalogs, and other items to facilitate further research and investigation into heritage roses.
- The furtherance of public knowledge of heritage roses through seminar, meetings, forums, panels, lectures, tours, and exhibits designed to encourage and increase the public’s perception of heritage roses.
Open a Printable Membership Form (pdf format)
Membership Form (MS Word format)